Today in this post we are going to write 10 Sentences on New year 2022 eassy Writing (New year eassy ). Friends, all these are written for class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and college students. I hope reading this post will be of great help to you.
10 Sentences on New year 2022 eassy Writing
New Year is one of the most celebrated days in the world. The day is shaped by different customs and traditions. Each culture celebrates this holiday in its own unique way. On this day, decorations are done in all the countries and fireworks are done. On this day, a resolution is taken to celebrate the happy passing of the new year and to wish good for the coming year. On this day the world’s largest building Burj Khalifa is decorated which is a very beautiful sight.
Although the new year is celebrated on different days all over the world, and in different regions of India, the new year starts at different times. But according to the English calendar, January 1 is considered to be the beginning of the new year. Since the end of a year on 31st December, the new English calendar year begins on 1st January. Therefore, this day is celebrated all over the world like a festival to mark the beginning of the new year.
10 lines on happy new year 2022
- The new year is celebrated on 1 January.
- According to the Gregorian calendar, a year ends on 31 December and a new year begins on 1 January.
- Public holiday is kept on January 1 to celebrate the new year in different countries of the world.
- New Year’s party begins on December 31 at 12 o’clock in the night.
- New Year is a day that brings happiness and joy on everyone’s face.
- This occasion is celebrated by many parties and events.
- On the New Year, people take many resolutions to improve themselves.
- On this occasion people wish each other a Happy New Year.
- During this, the children, including the old ones, wear all new clothes and live in enthusiasm.
- It is an opportunity to make a new beginning in the whole world.
Happy new year 2022 eassy in English
- According to the English calendar, New Year is celebrated on 01 January.
- Everyone welcomes the new year with great pomp.
- The celebration of New Year starts from the night of 31st December.
- As soon as 12 o’clock in the night, everyone starts congratulating each other on the new year.
- People congratulate each other on the new year through greeting cards and messages.
- On New Year everyone thinks for new hopes, new dreams, new goals, new ideas.
- On the new year, people forget the old year and start the new year.
- Many years ago New Year was celebrated with great pomp only in western countries but now Indian people also celebrate New Year with great enthusiasm.
- New year signifies a new beginning and always teaches us to move forward.
- On New Year’s Day, many people go to temples, mosques and churches and pray that our year goes well.
reads more :-
My vision for India in 2047 Postcard Writing
My Vision for India in 2047 postcard in Hindi
Hindi Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle Postcard in Hindi
10 lines Essay on Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle easy language
Last lines :-
Friends, I hope you have liked this blog “10 Sentences on New year 2022 eassy Writing“, if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, Tell people about this too.