Today in this post we are going to write My Best Friend paragraph 100-200 words (about my best friends). Friends, all these are written for class 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and college students. I hope reading this post will be of great help to you.
My Best Friend paragraph 100-200 words
- I have a Best friend.
- My Best friend’s name is Rohan (Your Best Friend Name).
- He reads in class six in my school and in my division.
- Rohan is a well-mannered boy and He is very good at his studies.
- I play with my best friend at lunch and break time.
- All of my teachers love him so very much.
- My friend is very helpful to others.
- I like him and love him very much.
- We also share our lunch tiffin’s.
- Thanks a lot to God, for giving me, such a nice and best friend.
About my best friend paragraph
It is very difficult for everyone to join a true friendship but if one gets it, he becomes very lucky in a big crowd. It is the divine and most precious gift of life. Finding a true friend is rare and is considered a great achievement in life.
I have been a good friend since my childhood so I am lucky. His name is new and he is still with me. He is very valuable to me and I value his friendship. Indeed, he is my good and true friend.
We are both in 7th grade and study well. My best friend is very beautiful by nature and loved by my parents, my class teacher, my neighbors etc. He is one of the ideal students in my class. He is very punctual and comes to school at the right time.
He always completes his homework on time and regularly and also helps me. He keeps his books and copies very clean. Their writing is great and they encourage me to write well. “My Best Friend paragraph”
Paragraph about my best friend
- Everyone has a good friend and my best friend’s name is Ravi Singh.
- He learns in class 2 in the same school and has a department like mine.
- He is a tall and smart boy who is loved by everyone in my class.
- He is a very bright student and he always does his homework on time.
- We study together in the same bench.
- He helps me with my studies when I need help.
- During break time, we share our tiffin’s and play together.
- We have some similarities like we wash our hands every day before and after a meal.
- We love listening to music and watching cartoons of Tom and Jerry after school.
- Our favorite color is blue and we both love to eat ice cream and potato chips.
- We always pray that we will be best friends forever and that God will always protect us.
My best Friends 10 lines
- My best friend’s name is Suresh. He studies in my class only.
- We both are friends since childhood. His house is near my house.
- He loves to play cricket. He is the captain of our team.
- Along with sports, he is also very good in studies.
- He is fair in appearance and very intelligent.
- He is of very amusing and cheerful nature.
- He respects elders and always helps others.
- Because of his qualities, everyone likes him very much.
- We go to school together everyday. And come together on vacation.
- I am proud to be his best friend. I wish that our friendship remains like this.
reads more :-
My vision for India in 2047 Postcard Writing
My Vision for India in 2047 postcard in Hindi
Hindi Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle Postcard in Hindi
10 lines Essay on Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle easy language
Last lines :-
Friends, I hope you have liked this blog “My Best Friend paragraph 100-200 words”, if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, Tell people about this too. “My Best Friend paragraph”
1 thought on “My Best Friend paragraph 100-200 words”
Please can you write about. The book